English bookmakers are having a field day with Royal Wedding betting – so much so that it seems that betting is just about as British as mushy peas, and fish and chips as the Royal Family are.
It seems that very little is out of bounds – bets are even streaming in on when and if they’ll divorce – they aren’t even married yet – ruthless.
Other random and bizarre bets are:
- Whether the wedding will start on time
- If there’ll be a tube strike on the day of the wedding
- The colour, designer and style of Kate Middleton’s wedding dress
- How long the train of Kate’s dress will be
- The colour of the Queen’s hat
- The song for the first dance – Sex on Fire has odds of 50/1 while You’re Beautiful is at 5/1
- What the main meal will be – the odds of pizza being served are 50/1, with beef or lamb being a much safer option at ½ and 3/1 respectively
- Where they will honeymoon
The average bet placed is estimated to be at £3.5.
As we count down to “the wedding of the decade” taking place on 29 April, the bets are sure to keep streaming in and become even more bizarre.
Being of a royal status ourselves, Royal Vegas Online Casino gives you the power to place bets on casino games and win big. You never know, you too could be able to afford the royal wedding of your dreams with your winnings!